Read on to find out how you and your customers can benefit from American Halal Foundation’s (AHF) certification.
Benefits of Halal Vitamin CertificationWhen consumers take a look at the nutrition label on the back of a bottle of vitamins, they will find a list of what each capsule provides. Depending on the type of vitamin, a person may consume the daily recommended value of Vitamin C without ever eating an orange, or consume two days’ worth of Vitamin K without ever opening a bag of spinach. But for a halal consumer, they are looking for much more than just serving sizes. They’re also looking to see if their vitamins have halal certification. When you come to the American Halal Foundation to certify your supplement brand, you’re adding a symbol to your product that indicates high standards and trustworthiness to your halal customers. Benefits include:
- Enhancing your product marketability. With over 1.6 billion halal consumers worldwide (and counting), your product will have a much farther reach.
- Hygienic and sanitary manufacturing process.
- Assurance that the quality of the product matches a global standard.
- Safer, healthier ingredients.
Our ProcessAs a globally recognized and accredited organization, American Halal Foundation has a 3-step certification procedure, which is both efficient and thorough.
- AHF will process each application with no cost, and our team will walk you through the documentation process.
- The next step is a facility audit that lasts one day and includes a training session for those overseeing halal production.
- After the audit is complete, your products will be internationally recognized and certified as halal.