Our Abbreviated Name “AHF”
American Halal Foundation’s short name is “AHF.”
AHF Logo Versions
|Version 1.0||Version 2.0|
Hereafter referred to as “Logo”
The use of the AHF halal logo is restricted to actively certified companies who have obtained written approval from AHF for the application of the Logo and are currently actively AHF halal certified.
How to place the halal logo on your products?
Only AHF halal-certified companies are allowed to use the AHF logo. If you are an AHF certified client, please reach out to your account executive for label approval for the application of the halal logo and a complete set of logo files will be provided. If you like to obtain halal certification to apply the logo on your products, please contact us or apply now to obtain halal certification.
Is it a requirement to place the halal logo on the product packaging or label of AHF halal-certified products?
Companies that achieve AHF halal certification have the right but not the obligation to place the AHF logo on their product labels, packaging, or marketing materials.
Guidelines on Use of Logo
The guidelines below are a non-exhaustive list of guidelines that govern the use of the official American Halal Foundation (AHF) Halal Logo (the “Logo”). The logo guidelines cover the usage of the Logo including use on all product packaging, printed material, and electronic communication tools, as well as on such other materials that AHF permits. The complete set of guidelines are available to clients in the halal agreement that grants clients the license to use the Logo.
- The use of the AHF halal Logo is allowed only on the package(s) of the product(s) that are AHF Halal certified.
- If marketing materials related to the Products also identify or promote non- Certified products, then the text and layout of such Promotional Materials must clearly associate the Logo only with the certified products.
- All applications of the AHF Logo must be preapproved in writing by AHF.
- The Company will not obtain any right, title, or interest in the Logo through its use of the Logo it except for the rights expressly granted to you under the AHF Halal Agreement.
- No Logo may be used in any way that mischaracterizes any relationship between the halal-certified company and the American Halal Foundation.
- The Logo must not be stretched or compressed horizontally or vertically, or distorted in any way.
- The Logo may not be translated or otherwise localized into any other language.
- The Company may not assign or sub-assign the license to apply the logo without the express written consent of the American Halal Foundation.
- No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
- in any manner that, in the sole discretion of American Halal Foundation, discredits American Halal Foundation or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
- in any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of American Halal Foundation in the Logos;
- in any manner that is false or misleading;
- in connection with any, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property rights of others;
- in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy; or
- as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than the American Halal Foundation.
Form and display of the Logo
The Logo shall be displayed only in the appropriate form and size and in full compliance with the conditions set out hereunder:
The Logo must be used in its original form, with no alterations to design or lettering. AHF-certified companies can display the Logo on printed packaging, digital collateral, and outer bulk product packaging to signal their halal-certified status.
Expired, Suspended, and Cancelled Halal Certificates
The use of the halal logo is not allowed for companies with expired, suspended, or canceled halal certificates.
The Logo may be used in AHF brand colors (black or green) or the certified Company’s respective brand colors given there is sufficient contrast with the background and consistent color usage between all elements of the Logo.