American Halal Foundation Logo Usage Policy
AHF Halal logo is the property of American Halal Foundation.
AHF halal logo is released only to the AHF Halal certified companies.
The use of AHF Halal logo is allowed only on the package(s) of the product(s) that are AHF Halal certified.
The use of AHF Halal logo is allowed only for the certification period effective in the valid halal certificate
The use of AHF logo on the packages on the products that are not halal certified is illegal.
The use of AHF Halal logo outside of the valid certification period is illegal.
No Logo may be used in any way that mischaracterizes any relationship between the halal certified company and the American Halal Foundation.
No Logo may be used or displayed in any of the following ways:
- in any manner that, in the sole discretion of American Halal Foundation, discredits American Halal Foundation or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill;
- in any manner that infringes, dilutes, depreciates the value, or impairs the rights of American Halal Foundation in the Logos;
- in any manner that is false or misleading;
- in connection with any, illegal activities, or other materials that are defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- in any manner that violates the trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property rights of others;
- in any manner that violates any law, regulations, or other public policy; or
- as part of a name of a product or service of a company other than American Halal Foundation.