Join AHF in creating a safer, healthier, more wholesome world.
Join our AHF family of diverse and talented professionals committed to creating a safer, healthier, more wholesome world through halal certification. This is your opportunity to join the fast-growing halal market!
Contact [email protected] for work inquiries with attached CV.
Current Job Openings-
Job Title: Halal Operations Manager
- Create external client feasibility analysis for certification programs for clients based on individual Halal requirements.
- Create internal cost analysis of resources dedicated to client Halal programs.
- Invoice clients per their certification program fee structures.
- Evaluate compliance of Halal ingredients and raw materials.
- Maintaining records of ingredients and raw material that have been approved as suitable for halal usage based on the Holy book, Quran
- Check findings, proofread, and edit documents to ensure accuracy
- Assist with public consumer inquiry responses.
- Prepare materials for submission to religious committee.
- Assist with administering internal research operating procedures.
- Oversee Halal services and administrative staff in qualifying new and existing customers and Halal certification request.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customer contacts and companies, domestic and international Halal industry certification bodies and country-specific Halal oversight agencies.
Work Schedule: 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri, F/T, 40hrs per week
Education: Bachelor’s in Business Administration or its foreign equivalent in any Concentration. Will accept combination of degrees and diplomas
Other Requirements: Any certification to establish memorization of Quran
Employer Name: American Halal Foundation, LLC.
Work Location: 10502 Bermuda Isle Dr., Tampa, FL 33647
Send Resume: American Halal Foundation, LLC.
Mr. Mohammad A Hussaini, Member,
10502 Bermuda Isle Dr., Tampa, FL 33647